My home in Genoa for the next 4 months...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Italy here I come.. SIKE!

I shed a few tears today as I left my family and Andy standing in the airport, heading through security and onto my First Flight to Philly! We boarded the plane only to find bad weather in Philly and we would have to sit on the runway for an hour and a half! But that's not where this story ends... then the airlines pulls the plane back into the gates, asks all the connector flight people (ME) to get off the plane because we would be missing our connector flights and they want to redirect each of us to a new flight. 

OK.. here we go again! My next flight is TOMORROW and I'll be doing this all over again! lol Life is full of so many surprises! 
About to leave my parents...only to be home again in 8 hours!ha
Bye babe... love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment